Are You Facing A Military Investigation?
We understand you are feeling alone and may be at a loss for how to protect yourself. You may not know your rights and the legalities that should be upheld in your case. Being part of an investigation puts a “flag” on your personnel file and can trigger new sets of problems you may face.
If you are in the military and are under investigation, you need to tread carefully. This is a serious time, and it can be easy to self-incriminate. Stay silent and do not discuss the case with anyone but your attorney. Our team knows the ins-and-outs of the military systems and methods for reviewing a case. We will work to protect your rights.
Leveraging Our Experience To Help Your Investigation Case
At the Dilley Law Office, we have 26 years of experience helping clients face military investigations related, but not limited, to the following:
- Property damage or loss
- Testing positive for drugs
- Civilian arrests or criminal charges
- Safety infractions or legal violations
- Behavioral concerns or misconduct
- Deaths and suicide
- Serious injuries or illness
We Know How Military Agencies Work
Our team understands what you will be facing. We can analyze, strategize and defend your case involving:
- Military police, CID, OSI, NCIS or CGIS
- Rule of Court Martial 303
- Financial Liability Investigations of Property Loss (FLIPLs)
- Line of Duty (LOD) investigations
- General Officer Memorandum of Reprimand (GOMOR)
- Commander-directed investigations (CDIs)
Protect Your Rights | Protect Your Military Future
A criminal investigation or GOMOR can be a military career killer. Our experienced San Antonio, Texas, team will guide you through the process of protecting yourself.